By: Greg Bell, Vice President of Operations and Technical Services
STL Communications provides competent Project Management and employs highly qualified, Avaya Certified Technicians to install complex communication systems and infrastructure with a minimum of disruption to everyday business. We believe that process drives expectations and a good process delivers value to the success of all projects. The STL Communications Customer Satisfaction Roadmap was developed out of our 20 plus years as an Avaya Business Partner, it is endorsed by Avaya and is best-in-class within the industry. How does this best in class process work?
- It starts with a kick-off meeting involving your staff, the STL Communications Project Manager, and any sub-contractors involved in the project
- The team goes through the series of events to take place, providing a seamless transition from your STL Communications sales team to the STL Communications installation team
- Milestones, responsibilities and timelines are defined and a mutually agreed upon time frame is scheduled
- Training schedules for both end-users as well as system administration training for the person managing the system every day.
- An escalation and change control process is activated and the project begins
Over our 20 plus years in the industry we have found this to be a very sound process that provides the information necessary to enhance your communications infrastructure with a minimum of disruption to your business. In fact, STL Communications process has been adopted as a best practice by Avaya.
And don’t worry; STL Communications will continue to provide service and support after the installation. How you ask, STL has over 170 years of collective industry experience in our Services Team, with a vast variety of talents including voice, data, video, wireless products as well as a wide knowledge of specialized applications.
STL Communications offers both Avaya Maintenance as well as STL Communications maintenance solutions custom tailored to fit your company’s specific needs.
If you are interested in perusing infrastructure upgrades, system health checks, or general support please contact us at 314-205-7100 or 1-800-800-993-4785 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org