Many organizations are considering cloud or hosted solutions for various parts of their IT infrastructure. Some are even considering outsourcing the entire function of IT off site to one of the many cloud/hosted solution providers.
How does voice communications fit into this growing trend? While hosted voice solutions can provide attractive price and ease of management in todays’ complex unified communications environment there are some pitfalls. The basic architecture and connectivity of the hosted model does not allow for many features and devices that are considered basic and necessary by most users. Devices not generally supported in a hosted voice offering include; digital phone sets, analog phone sets and faxing. Additionally, features commonly desired like music on hold, overhead paging and wireless handsets are not normally supported in a hosted environment.
STL Communications offers an onsite “Managed Solution” combining the attractive pricing and ease of a “hosted solution” with multi device support and full features of a traditional telephony system, on site with more control, better management, and better reliability.
STL COMMUNICATIONS “TOTAL VOICE”
Total Voice is a managed solution utilizing Avaya IP Office hardware resides at the customer site and including the following benefits:
- Fixed price per user for entire contract duration
- All the latest unified communication features
- Desktop device of your choice; IP, digital, analog, softphone, even remote IP sets
- Voice mail with integration to email
- Cellular smart phone integration (iPhone and Android devices)
- Data switches required to support IP phones
- Music on hold and external paging interface
- Battery backup device providing 30 minutes of normal operation
- Offsite Disaster Recovery/Redundancy options
- Multisite support and networking
- 24 X 7 remote monitoring
- Full onsite maintenance coverage including parts and onsite labor
- Remote moves, adds and changes
Total Voice does not include:
- Telco network costs (can be bundled in Total Voice upon request)
- Customer premise wiring
- External paging amplifiers and speakers
- Music on hold source or recordings ancillary devices like headsets or amplified handset
Call STL COMMUNICATIONS to learn more about TOTAL VOICE SOLUTIONS at 1-800-993-4785 or click here.