So, maybe you’re not completely sure that STL Communications’ Technology Fair is the right place for you to spend your afternoon on July 28. Here’s a handy top 10 list to help you realize that this event is THE technology event that YOU need attend.
- It’s an entire afternoon of interesting, educational seminars from telecommunication industry leaders.
- YOU get to choose which sessions you sit in on, so you know you’ll walk away with the most pertinent information to you and your business.
- We’re giving away stuff! Lots of stuff! Maybe even an island! Okay, we’re not giving away an island, but there will be lots of awesome techie loot you can walk away with!
- You can get your picture taken as Dr. Data or Professor Voice and show all of your friends, who will be insanely jealous and rue the day they forgot to register for the 2015 Technology Fair.
- Stay afterwards for networking, drinks and appetizers.
- And then stay after THAT for an incredible view of the St. Louis Cardinals’ game against the Cincinnati Reds (on us!)
- Get ahead of your competitors by knowing about the latest communication tools to help your business succeed.
- Be one of the first to get a close-up look at our Mobile Learning Center – a 45 foot executive coach filled the brim with the most up-to-date software, tools and unified communication toys.
- Did we mention the Cardinals’ game?
- Our guarantee – NO POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS. Instead of having to sit through 60 boring slides of statistics, our 40 minute sessions are directly between you and high level representatives from some of the most well-known communication companies.
Ready to sign up? Register HERE!