What are advantages to using Video Conferencing?
The Advantages to Using Video Conferencing are Many; Here are the Top 10
- Record meetings for sharing, future viewing or archiving
- Have all parties present speeds up the decision making process
- Allow management to quickly communicate with employees in multiple locations on short notice
- Ability to participate in or facilitate meetings without the cost or hassle associated with travel
- Capable of being in two places at the same time
- Alternative to conducting face to face interviews when applicant is from out of town
- Provides economical ways to train employees without the struggle of always traveling to corporate locations
- Creates a professional, structured medium that keeps meetings and presentations focused
- Ability to invite clients from across the globe to partake in industry related instructional seminars
- Ability to speak at industry related conferences from the comfort of your own office
My company is in need of Video Conferencing. We have a small IP Office and we do not need a large Video Infrastructure. We are looking for video on our PCs, mobile devices, and tablets. What are my options?
Avaya’s Radvision came out with the product XT Server that connects to your IP Office via trunk. The XT Server allows for up to 8 people to connect through PCs, mobile devices and tablets using the Scopia client. This is a cost-effective way to have video on the go, as well as utilizing all your existing desktop equipment.