NEW Avaya Aura Suite Licensing is being implemented to support today’s business environments and the communication profiles of their employees, customers and partners. User profiles have evolved to reflect the influence of new technologies as well as the impact and demands of social and economic trends. Avaya recognizes that one size does not fit all and that, depending on their role and the job or task at hand, people work in a multiplicity of ways and require advanced communications functionality.
The new Avaya Aura Suite Licensing simplifies the purchase process and makes it easier for customers to see the collaborative value of leveraging these new capabilities and the benefits it can deliver to their mid-to-large enterprise. The new Suite Licenses were introduced in March 2013 and affect the sale of ALL products in the Avaya Aura and Unified Communication/Collaboration applications portfolio.
Do you find that your business has some, or all of these issues?
- Inefficient business and communications processes
- Mobile and dispersed workforces
- Different and dynamic needs of users
- Outdated communications architecture
- Risk, lack of expertise, and money?
New Avaya Aura Suite Licensing helps!
Major benefits include:
- Dramatically simplifying the order and purchase of Avaya collaboration solutions for customers and channels
- Supports business needs and user profiles through mix-and-match licensing
- Drives a higher-value application mix and up-lift opportunity.
- Aligns with competitive bundling strategies while providing stronger collaboration capabilities, competitive TCO and a true open platform architecture
- Provides a robust, comprehensive services suite (through Avaya Services) that enables end-users to collaborate consistently and predictably