Firewalls are a key component in safeguarding your business from malicious threats, hackers and malware. STL Communications offers a “Powered by SonicWall” managed firewall solution that frees you from the resource intensive work of maintaining your firewall.
Block threats before they enter your network Entry points into your network may now include employees’ laptops, desktops, and smartphones. Secure your network and data against sophisticated, modern day threats with comprehensive protection that includes intrusion prevention, gateway anti-virus, antispyware, content/url filtering, enforced client anti-virus, and anti-spam services.
The amount of traffic being scanned by your firewall, as well as the increasing amount of threats and malware attacking it, is quickly becoming more than many firewalls can handle. We protect organizations of every size without slowing down your network — providing you with fast, reliable performance.
Keep your network productive
Your network performance can be bogged down by spam, unauthorized web activity and social networking traffic that have nothing to do with getting work done. Ensure your business-critical applications have the bandwidth they need with content and application control tools.
Get an all-in-one solution
Combine the features of traditional firewalls, anti-malware products, intrusion prevention systems and content filtering software in a single solution. All of these security technologies are installed, configured, deployed, and managed as one unit. Event data is available to more easily identify threats and take appropriate measures BEFORE your network has been compromised.
Protect your network with comprehensive security at a small business price
• Block viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits and zero-day malware before they reach your network
• Prevent drive-by downloads from infected websites
• Mitigate denial-of-service and flooding attacks
• Detect protocol anomalies/buffer overflow attacks
• Stop network traffic from geographical regions and IP addresses associated with cybercriminals
• Block outbound cybercriminals botnet “command and control” traffic from stealing your customer lists, engineering designs, trade secrets, and other confidential information
• Control access to websites containing unproductive and inappropriate content
• Ensure high-priority applications (CRM, order processing) receive more bandwidth than less urgent applications (chat, video streaming)