The old saying “The pen is mightier than the sword” may need an upgrade to “The mobile device is mightier than the sword”.
The best sales teams are constantly on the go setting appointments, making presentations, or gathering information. If your team is doing these activities guess where they are not—in the office. This is a good thing though; a customer once told me that he likes to see empty cubes in his sales department because it means they are out doing their job well. But today they are expected to be accessible no matter when or where they are. (more…)
The State of Technology: Tools to beat the Technology Villains is only two weeks away! This technology education event will cover the updates and changes in technology that affect your business and give you tips and tools to remain successful.
If you haven’t quite decided to join us at the Ameristar Casino on May 11th, here are 21 reasons that just may change your mind:
- Learn about new technology trends
- Network with your peers
- Have fun!
- Win prizes!
- Why not?
- Check out our references and talk to our customers
- Impress your boss
- Technology Trivia!
- Take your new knowledge back to your organization
- Free food and drinks!
- Get to know the STL Technology Superheroes
- Meet some of our partners
- Everybody is doing it (more…)
I don’t generate my own electricity. I don’t raise my own livestock. I don’t have my own water well.
These are just a sample of items I have “outsourced” because in 2017, it is not practical for me to produce these items myself. Instead, I work in a job in which I am qualified and then use my resources to purchase these items from companies that are. These companies and individuals are experienced in producing what I need but do not have the skill set to procure or create myself.
In offloading these items to other, more experienced companies, I can focus on my business. So why should you not do so with your business technology? (more…)
Join STL Communications on May 11th for the State of Technology: Tools to beat the Technology Villains! This afternoon event will take you through the evolving world of technology and how it relates to your business.
- The latest details and features of the newest Avaya IP Office release
- How any organization, regardless of industry or size, can utilize Call Center Technology to increase their customer satisfaction
- Managed Voice/Wireless/Anything: What is it and why should I care?