Join STL Communications for a night-before-the-opening-night premiere of “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” on 12/14! For a second year in a row, STLCOM.Com has created a movie event unlike any you’ve seen before. We’ll have Star Wars’ characters on-site for photographs and fun! (more…)
STL Communications, Inc. is offering a FREE Avaya IP Office Administration Training Session on August 29th!
This session will focus on becoming more comfortable and familiar with the IP Office features, functions and how to perform basic functions such as moves, adds and changes to the system. This is a hands-on session and users will be able to program on a working system. (more…)
The State of Technology: Tools to beat the Technology Villains is only two weeks away! This technology education event will cover the updates and changes in technology that affect your business and give you tips and tools to remain successful.
If you haven’t quite decided to join us at the Ameristar Casino on May 11th, here are 21 reasons that just may change your mind:
- Learn about new technology trends
- Network with your peers
- Have fun!
- Win prizes!
- Why not?
- Check out our references and talk to our customers
- Impress your boss
- Technology Trivia!
- Take your new knowledge back to your organization
- Free food and drinks!
- Get to know the STL Technology Superheroes
- Meet some of our partners
- Everybody is doing it (more…)
Join STL Communications on May 11th for the State of Technology: Tools to beat the Technology Villains! This afternoon event will take you through the evolving world of technology and how it relates to your business.
- The latest details and features of the newest Avaya IP Office release
- How any organization, regardless of industry or size, can utilize Call Center Technology to increase their customer satisfaction
- Managed Voice/Wireless/Anything: What is it and why should I care?