Avaya Aura Communication Manager: The core of your unified communications and collaboration solution and your move to it begins here. Your voice, video, messaging, and customer contact applications converge on a single network that spreads intelligent and flexible communications throughout your organization.
Everyone at headquarters, remote branch offices, and on the road will have the same enhanced communication capabilities so they can easily and quickly take care of business.
Don’t let your current network stop you from moving to unified communications and collaboration. With Avaya Aura® Communication Manager, adapt to SIP, H.323, digital, and analog. You can extend conferencing, mobility, video, and collaborative applications to all.
• Communicate And Collaborate With Anyone, Anywhere: Extend your collaborative communications across time zones and regions to mobile phones, conference rooms, contact centers, and more.
• Reliability At Your Fingertips: All communications are consistent and reliable with configurable redundancy, virtualization, and fault tolerance.
• Designed For IT And Employees: Common capabilities, features, applications, and administration make learning easy for IT and employees while reducing the cost of ownership.
• More Features For Your Offices And Users: Use 700+ features that help ensure communications flow easily throughout your organization. Everyone experiences standard capabilities such as auto attendant, call transfer, call forward, E911, and hundreds of advanced features they didn’t even know existed. Your headquarters, branch offices, call centers, home offices, and mobile workers get the same great set of collaboration and communication services.
• Anxiety-Free Communications: Promise and deliver communication services with 99.999% reliability. Duplicated hardware and software options combined with reliability enhancements to preserve high-quality communications at all your locations.
• Unified Communications That Move With Your Workforce: Give your traveling or telecommuting users the same great voice, video, messaging, and collaboration features that they enjoy in the office. Your users’ favorite desktop features will move where they do.
• Ready for Success: Expand communication services as your business grows. You can start with fewer than 100 users and expand to as many as 36,000 on a single system and to 350,000 on a single network.