It’s never too late to take advantage of all NRHA’s Annual Rural Health Conference has to offer. Whether you’ve registered for the entire event or have yet to book your seat, there is plenty to plan for in Denver April 17-20.
Besides the STL Communications exhibit booth showing our smart hospital solutions, the Annual Conference highlights include:
- 50+ innovative, practical and cost-saving sessions addressing workforce, federal policy and programs, disease prevention and treatment, primary care collaborations and much more. There’s plenty for everyone. Click here for the full agenda.
- The keynote address from TR Reid, New York Times-bestselling author of “The Healing of America: A Global Quest for Better, Cheaper, and Fairer Health Care.”
- The annual Rural Medical Educators Conference on April 17 is an opportunity to connect and share ideas with those committed to advancing the training of health care professionals for rural practice.
- A free, exclusive student track on being a rural health care professional in today’s environment, quality of care and rural health policy.
- An enhanced presentation to honor NRHA’s 2012 Rural Health Award recipients.
- A free yoga session.
- A chance to network and explore downtown with a brewery tour organized by NRHA’s volunteer Communications Committee. (Space is limited. See NRHA’s Facebook page to sign up.)
You don’t want to miss the nation’s largest gathering of rural health professionals. Register today.
And get to the conference hotel inexpensively and easily. Blue Sky Shuttle is offering NRHA members a special rate of $28 for round-trip airport transportation. You can book online here or at baggage claim. The discount code is ‘NRHA’.