STL Communications offers a wide variety of voice communication solutions to fit your business, no matter its shape or size:
- IP Office
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager
Please remember that if you choose or have IP phones, data switches are required for support.
Avaya IP Office™
Engagement Can Accelerate Growth and Revolutionize How Your Do Business
The Avaya IP Office™ platform is a cost-effective system that supports a mobile, distributed workforce with voice and video on virtually any device. IP Office™ is an integrated, modular communications solution that is capable of scaling up to 3,000 users and 150 locations in a multisite network with resiliency.
There is an Avaya IP Office™ to meet the needs of any Mid-Market enterprise. From the smallest enterprise with essential team engagement and mobile requirements, scaling up through to the most sophisticated large enterprises requiring high levels of resiliency to support their customer engagement solutions.
Match a deployment model to infrastructure needs from simple appliances to dedicated servers to virtualized software in a data center. Improve customer experience and contact center agent efficiency with powerful, affordable multichannel functionality for voice, email and web chat. This amazing solution combines collaboration software plus multichannel contact centers, networking, security and video.
Avaya IP Office™ user solutions provide choices based on job function to match the needs of a diverse range of workers in your enterprise. A broad array of endpoints ranging from:
- Fully featured digital
- Basic and premier level IP
- DECT and Wi-Fi wireless
- Flexible conferencing hard endpoints to softphone options
Softphone applications are designed to provide flexibility for remote workers and to allow workers to access telephony services, such as making and receiving calls, voicemail, and call forwarding from their computer or mobile device.
Put it all together and the Avaya IP Office™ Platform helps businesses bring engagement to the next level, differentiating themselves from the competition and achieving their business or organizational objectives.
Avaya IP Office™ enables business to:
- Deepen their engagement with customers by making sure calls get through quickly to the right person with powerful skills based routing options. Engaging with clients goes beyond voice by using web chat, email and fax. More calls can be handled with fewer people via self-service.
- Make team engagement more productive by giving employees the extra tools needed to stay connected from anywhere. Employees remain in touch with ‘one-number reachability’. Staff can work remotely by having all the same communications options as in the office.
- Control costs and save money by cutting out the time-wasting hassles that keep employees from being productive. Lower mobile phone and telecommuter long-distance charges by routing calls through the system. Rely on a built-in conferencing bridge to eliminate the need for expensive third-party conferencing services. Take advantage of the more flexible and lower cost IP-based voice network options.
If you need a solution that unifies communication, connects enterprises with their customers and helps people work from anywhere, Avaya IP Office™ is here for you.
Avaya Aura® Communication Manager
The Core of Your Unified Communications and Collaboration Solution.
Your move to unified communications and collaboration starts with Avaya Aura® Communication Manager. Your voice, video, messaging, and customer contact applications converge on a single network that spreads intelligent and flexible communications throughout your organization.
Everyone at headquarters, remote branch offices, and on the road will have the same enhanced communication capabilities—so they can easily and quickly take care of business.
Don’t let your current network stop you from moving to unified communications and collaboration. With Avaya Aura® Communication Manager, adapt to SIP, H.323, digital, and analog. You can extend conferencing, mobility, video, and collaborative applications to all.
- Communicate and Collaborate with Anyone, Anywhere – Extend your collaborative communications across time zones and regions to mobile phones, conference rooms, contact centers, and more.
- Reliability at Your Fingertips – All communications are consistent and reliable with configurable redundancy, virtualization, and fault tolerance.
- Designed for IT and Employees – Common capabilities, features, applications, and administration make learning easy for IT and employees while reducing the cost of ownership.
- More Features for Your Offices and Users – Use 700+ features that help ensure communications flow easily throughout your organization. Everyone experiences standard capabilities such as auto attendant, call transfer, call forward, E911, and hundreds of advanced features they didn’t even know existed. Your headquarters, branch offices, call centers, home offices, and mobile workers get the same great set of collaboration and communication services.
- Anxiety-Free Communications – Promise and deliver communication services with 99.999% reliability. Duplicated hardware and software options combined with reliability enhancements to preserve high-quality communications at all your locations.
- Unified Communications that Move with Your Workforce – Give your traveling or telecommuting users the same great voice, video, messaging, and collaboration features that they enjoy in the office. Your users’ favorite desktop features will move where they do.
- Ready for Success – Expand communication services as your business grows. You can start with fewer than 100 users and expand to as many as 36,000 on a single system and to 350,000 on a single network.