Effectively Communicate For Better Patient Care
Given the amount of technology in a hospital, it is ironic that the pencil and paper are still the primary way that many staff members record information and communicate.
The Smart Hospital Healthcare organizations are beginning to realize that there are nearly endless possibilities when everything is connected; when people, processes and systems all work together seamlessly.
That’s the vision of the STL Communications smart hospital. By using communications technologies to make the right connections, hospitals and healthcare organizations can improve: Quality of patient care, cost of services, staffing shortages, facility capacity constraints, security and privacy.
Our patient-centric Nursecall systems offer many benefits to large and small hospitals, such as:
- Increasing patient satisfaction
- Increasing staff productivity
- Reducing doctors’ wait time on the phone
- Improving patients’ request response time by staff members
- Improving communication between staff members and doctors
- Reducing noise level
- Facilitating change
- Providing feedback
- Customer service and reliability
- Easy to use and maintain product lines
- Improving communication between departments
|Download Total Nursecall info!||Download “6 Steps to Developing a Successful Clinical Smartphone Strategy”!||What is your patient safety goal? Download our Clinical Communications white paper!|