Comprehensive employee and customer experience solutions.
Expand with innovative capabilities that deliver results.
Your flagship on-premises Avaya Aura Platform delivers dependable, secure, and scalable unified communications and customer service
solutions throughout your business. Now, extend your capabilities by adding Avaya innovations to enhance your employee and customer experiences. All with no disruption to day-to-day operations.
Upgrade to access a full range of Avaya Aura Platform capabilities. Expand with cloud-ready pathways.
- Deliver more system flexibility—for example, SIP migration makes an on-premises platform more efficient and sets you up for future migration to the cloud.
- Add cloud-based apps that work side-by-side with your on-premises solution.
- Enhance your compliance with key standards like HIPPA and PCI.
Integrate Avaya and third-party APIs.
- Make it easy to add APIs full of new user and security features. Add REST APIs to expand connection services and simplify personalization.
- Use the Avaya API exchange to easily connect third-party cloud services such as Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, and Service Now.
- For Microsoft Teams users, add Avaya Calling (available in the Microsoft Teams store) to integrate your Avaya Aura Platform’s contact information and either click-to-dial capabilities or direct routing.
- Provision and administer all users through your Avaya Aura Platform. This includes push notifications and multiple device connections.
Avaya hybrid cloud options let you modernize now. Build and scale the customer experience your business needs.
Keep your core on-premises Avaya contact center services—technology, workflows, call flows, intertwined applications, agent and supervisor knowledge—but layer on cloud-based innovations. Add Avaya Experience Platform capabilities to let customers connect how they want and give employees all the tools to meet customers’ needs.
Keep using your current solution—but in the cloud.
With Avaya Enterprise Cloud, transition your Avaya Aura Platform to a secure and dedicated instance on Microsoft Azure. You continue using the solution you know, but now running in a secure, flexible cloud just for you. Expand contact center and unified communications as needed to expand your capabilities.
Let Avaya manage your communications.
Free up your team to focus on what’s next for your business by letting Avaya Managed Services keep your communications up to date and running smoothly:
- Work with a single point of contact for support.
- Reduce the risk of outages with proactive problem prevention, rapid resolution, and continual optimization.
- Reduce IT workloads and accelerate deployments.
Innovate without disruption.
Modernize your customer experience. With Avaya, maintain your existing call center while incorporating new cloud capabilities.
Avaya OneCloud CPaaS
Avaya OneCloud Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) is an Avaya public cloud service that offers innovative APIs and applications as a service for communications and collaboration. This global public cloud platform allows developers, partners and customers to build agile and burstable mobile and web applications leveraging the Avaya OneCloud CPaaS building blocks. It can be consumed via Open ReST APIs that support any cloud development environment.
- Build and host applications. Leverage CPaaS open APIs to easily build and host your own applications with embedded voice and messaging capabilities. Easily integrate communications anywhere and everywhere your business needs it.
- Burstable redundancy. Stay up and running with no issue of capacity leveraging the Avaya OneCloud CPaaS Carrier network.
- Open integrations. Connect with any external on-premise or cloud communication platform with SIP trunking interoperability.
- Code options. Build in any language or development environment you’re comfortable with to provide seamless access to our OPEN rest APIs.
- Cloud communications. Access OPEN APIs to build burstable cloud communication apps that all your locations can leverage – IVR, conferencing, call recording, messaging engagement, etc.
- Cost savings. Save as much as 40% over legacy telecom development. No investments in new hardware required.
- Portal access. Self Service management and ordering at your fingertips through our on-demand developer portal.
- Realtime messaging. Leveraging OPEN messaging APIs to configure your DID and toll-free numbers to send and receive SMS messages for a cost-effective multi-channel solution that combines voice and messaging under the same phone number.