Extreme Networks delivers networks for the mobile world. The company’s open network solutions enable a seamless user experience providing a platform for improved business agility. From the converged mobile edge of enterprises to virtualized clouds, and from data centers to global carrier networks that backhauls mobile traffic, Extreme Networks’ extensible services architecture helps set a foundation for mobility, identity awareness and faster performance to empower people and machines to connect and move seamlessly.
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise data center operators face a number of challenges as they try to build and maintain their business’s most important strategic asset. Orchestrating applications, traffic and virtual machines is becoming much more difficult. Managing an increasingly complicated network takes up time that could be better spent serving users and integrating new applications, and scaling to meet growing needs is expensive.
Extreme Networks addresses these challenges with our software defined data center architecture comprised of advanced hardware, software and partner ecosystem solutions:
Data Center Switching Portfolio
- Extreme Switching Stackables: High-performance stackable solutions for EoR, ToR or leaf/spine data centers with industry-leading density and a range of interfaces from 1GbE and 10GbE to 40GbE
- S-Series: A versatile, flow-based family of terabit-class modular switches offering high density 1GbE, 10GbE as well as 40GbE
- 8000 Series: High density campus edge/core family of switches offering high density 1GbE as well as 10GbE and 40GbE
- X8 Series: An exceptionally high-density, purpose-built data center core switch with low latency and a range of interfaces including 1GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE and 100GbE
- Management Center: Single-pane-of-glass network management delivering visibility and automated policy management
- ExtremeAnalytics: Application-level visibility across the physical and virtual network for analytics, business intelligence and rapid problem resolution
- SDN: Leveraging OneController (an OpenDaylight-based SDN platform) to harness the innovation velocity fueled by an open source SDN landscape
Data Center Partner Ecosystem
- Technology Solution Partner Program: Proven, tested and validated partner solutions that interoperate seamlessly with existing networks and equipment
Avaya Customers & Partners:
Avaya customers and partners will be supported by Extreme’s award winning customer service and have access to Extreme’s integrated solutions portfolio for the campus enterprise. Extreme’s single pane of glass network management, analytics, and control platforms plan to be expanded to support Avaya’s switching portfolio and will deliver unified visibility and control from the data center through the core, access layer and access point to the end user device.