Do you find yourself lying awake at night, worrying about the technology at the center of your business? If you’re like most executives, your racing, sleep-depleted mind is busy working through a wide variety of questions, trying to suss out the ins and outs of what your business needs and if you can afford this option or that one.
The Right Questions Help Your Business Prepare
Some common questions you may be asking yourself to start off with include:
- What is the role of communication technology in my business?
- Is it better to hire IT professionals or outsource?
- What communication technology should the company use?
- Should we purchase communications technology or use it as a service?
- Should we keep some or all of our communications technology on premise or move them to the cloud?
- If cloud, should we build a private cloud or use a public cloud?